Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are transforming the health and lives of people with acute and chronic conditions and shaping the future of consumer healthcare. We’re seeing incredible growth and are seeking motivated individuals to join us in accelerating our scale and impact.
We are looking for a Data Operations Analyst responsible for the intake, processing, and analytics of outside medical data sources. This role works with various departments within the organization as well as various partner and client stakeholders on the processing of data, ranging in scope from Clinical Reporting to Marketing and Outreach. This position will need to develop and manage a system for efficient and effective data processing and warehousing as well as the ability to effectively converse with partners and clients on Teladoc’s data needs.
- Implement the ingestion of a wide variety of medical data feeds through our ETL
- Medical/provider claims data
- Pharmacy benefit management/pharmacy claims
- Wellness programs and biometric data
- Eligibility and census data
- Create new monitoring tools and data visualizations for our inbound file feeds
- Ensure data integrity and unlock key insights using our vast data sets
- Monitor and triage critical alerts to enforce business rules and ensure data integrity for all downstream systems
- Develop automation scripts using Python or R to gain efficiencies in existing processes
- Engage with partners, clients, and benefit management vendors to obtain pertinent data files
- Work with technical and non-technical client stakeholders to explain data concepts and enforce data requirements
- Establish strong relationships with partners and clients with a goal of standardizing data file templates
- Partner with Teladoc’s client-facing teams to establish and maintain required data source feeds
- Collaborate with Product, Reporting, Clinical, Engineering, and other Operational teams on developing data-driven solutions
- 3-5 years’ experience with data processing and analytics
- Strong SQL skills (Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Strong communications, project management, and organizational skills
- Some experience with Python or similar scripting
- Data warehousing and ETL experience
- Data visualization or similar BI experience
- Experience developing and maintaining operational processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.