This position will work directly with our internal teams to develop and maintain a portfolio roadmap for our Corporate Tools focused on making our teams more effective and enabling them to meet the needs of the consumers, providers and clients they serve.
Key stakeholders that use or integrate with these corporate tools will be marketing, member support, supply chain, finance, operations, and other stakeholders in the organization. This role will that they use require engineering resources to support and evolve them over time. In this job you will guide subject matter experts to define opportunities and their associated value, translate opportunities into clear requirements, make sure the right engineering/solution teams are involved, and create a framework for these opportunities to be prioritized transparently and consistently.
- Responsible for establishing an intake process with key internal stakeholders to identify opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring that the internal tool opportunities are prioritized by utilizing a common value metric
- Responsible for planning of the roadmap with SMEs and delivery teams
- Responsible for communicating resource allocation across roadmap and reporting on metrics for success of the entire portfolio
- Responsible for communicating the roadmap to all stakeholders and impact of changes in the internal tools portfolio
- Oversees key projects, processes and KPI’s, data and analysis. Ensure these are distributed and communicated through the organization
- Minimum 10 years Product Owner/Management experience leading/owning with complex interrelated internal tools for corporate/enterprise organizations.
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Experience working with and influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience defining, communicating, and optimizing business processes
- A dynamic, results-oriented drive for efficiency
- Exceptional relationship-building and collaboration skills
- A self-starter approach with the ability to manage priorities across a portfolio of multiple simultaneous, high-profile programs
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The tenacity required to drive consistency and efficiency throughout a large, diverse, and growing organization
- The ability to learn and adapt
- Experience with portfolio management and specifically with opportunity assessment and prioritization processes
- Experience with CRM and/or Help Desk systems for Client and Customer support teams
- Experience in a healthcare enterprise company
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
- Business, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor’s degree
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.