Teladoc Health is seeking a Marketing Automation Developer for our growing team. This position sits within the Consumer Marketing Operations team and supports the Growth Marketing team focusing on engagement & retention of Teladoc’s members. You will design, implement, test, launch and track marketing automation journeys and campaigns to drive enrollment and increase member engagement. You will collaborate with other team members on strategy and you will be responsible for translating business requirements into reality by building journeys and campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will work closely with our engineering teams and other cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with the ability to understand complex multi-channel journeys and automations in Salesforce.
- Build journeys and automations using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget): this includes business requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, launch and tracking
- Create data extensions to be used for journey ingestion, segmentation and dynamic content
- Write SQL queries and automations to populate data extensions and pull data from Teladoc’s data warehouse
- Create dynamic content using Ampscript for a personalized user experience
- Construct dashboards and reports to update stakeholders on campaign results
- Perform per reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met
- Collaborate with other MA team members on campaign architecture and team process
- Partner with stakeholders to meet business requirements for marketing campaigns
- Partner with the engineering team on implementation plans, including defining data flows to and from the marketing automation system and testing
- BS /BA or equivalent experience (master’s degree a plus)
- 5+ years of technical experience with marketing campaign development, preferably in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Proficient with SQL, AMPScript, HTML, CSS, (SSJS a plus)
- Prior involvement in QA process and understanding of end-to-end testing practices
- Experience with API integration and working with software engineers
- Proficient use of Confluence and JIRA
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Being flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects with minimal guidance
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- Familiarity with Agile software development process a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.