Teladoc Health is the leading telehealth solution company enabling virtual care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
The Accessibility Delivery Lead will be responsible for analysis of business requirements and converting to detailed written requirements for development teams and business stakeholders, liaising between business and technical teams and facilitating signoff.
- Take on lead SME role and partner with project stakeholders to determine appropriate business or technical solutions
- Analyze, define and document business requirements and facilitate through production implementation
- Understanding of wcag requirements and tools and the ability to use these tools for remediation validation
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to prioritize initiatives and sprint releases
- Responsible for cross functional project management
- Work with multiple cross-functional areas as well as clients/partners to deliver on the accessibility requirements enterprise-wide
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies including daily standups, scrum reviews
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks & issues (including escalations)
- Communicate feature and release notes to all stakeholders upon project deployments
- Develop user acceptance test plans to ensure fulfillment of requirements
- Product demos and facilitation of UAT signoff with business stakeholders
- Assist with refinement of project success measures
- Strong project management skills including the ability to coordinate and facilitate teams, develop project plans, track and follow up on deliverables, and assess and manage project/product risks to solve process gaps, integrate with other Teladoc divisions, etc.
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience as a business analyst , project manager or delivery manager for a B2B or B2C web application with a focus on accessibility
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) – able to translate technical terms/ideas into functional and ‘layperson’ terms and vice versa
- Deep comfort and experience with web-based technologies specific to wcag requirements and the use of accessibility tools for validation
- Demonstrated expertise with working with and developing strong relationships with customers/end-users
- Strong critical thinking and complex decision-making skills – can logically think through big problems and provide solution recommendations
- Comfortable presenting confidently in front of internal and external audiences
- Technical ability to setup and demonstrate products and solutions and complete some technical tasks such as software administration and minor configuration/coding changes
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically diverse team in various time zones and across all functional departments and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (e.g., computer science, business information systems) required (years of experience may be substituted)
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and/or other similar technologies
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.