We’re looking for a Program Owner to lead Teladoc’s Accessibility program. In this role, you will define the strategy and vision for how we’ll make all of Teladoc’s assets accessible. You’ll collaborate with a diverse and globally distributed team to research, create, and maintain experiences impacting millions of developers worldwide.
Successful candidates understand and communicate the broader implications of implementing an accessibility strategy across all business units, while being able to articulate the implications at a project-level. You will provide direction, guidance, oversight, and support product, design, development and QA teams across the enterprise to successfully incorporate accessibility requirements into the Software Development Lifecycle and deliver digital accessibility solutions on time with quality. In addition, you will work directly with clients and expertly answer questions and concerns regarding accessibility and Teladoc’s accessibility program.
- Own the vision for accessibility. You will be responsible for defining a vision for the future of Teladoc’s accessibility program aligned with our business goals
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the team think long-term. Build trust with stakeholders by maintaining an understandable, accurate roadmap
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and domains to build scalable accessibility processes, tooling and features
- Be consumer obsessed: Collaborate with people with disabilities to learn how we can remove barriers within our products to empower all developers to do their best work
- Measure success. Own the measures used to define success for accessibility across the organization. Success measures must be defined at the inception of a product and tracked throughout its lifecycle. Make measures visible to all stakeholders and interpret them into actionable conclusions and new hypotheses
- You have 3-5+ years of engineering, product management, program management, or equivalent experience with demonstrated ability to bring people together to build large systems
- You have 2 years or more experience in accessibility-focused roles
- You are familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy web and mobile applications
- You have strong technical abilities and a track record of working through complex technical problems
- You possess strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills
- You strive to empower others and build an inclusive team
- You have the ability to represent the company in a positive and professional way with clients
Bonus points if:
- You have firsthand experience with assistive technologies
- You have deep experience with complex enterprise software applications
- You have experience designing cross-platform experiences, from web to native mobile
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.