Teladoc Health is a leading telehealth solution company enabling remote physician care anytime, anywhere. Our solutions are robust, secure, and provide excellent physician-patient experiences to maximize care and minimize response time, and ensure the right doctor makes the right treatment decision every time.
We are looking for an eager, self-starting Product Manager EDI Specialist, to join our team! In this role, the Product Manager will seek to understand Teladoc Health’s innovative telehealth business and technology and assist in building and managing a roadmap that addresses Teladoc Health customer needs and opportunities and supports our product strategies. The Product Manager will utilize their experience in product development specific to EDI technologies while translating business/product needs into terminology technical development teams can utilize. The Product Manager, will also be responsible for driving key strategic direction as it relates to the market readiness of EDI processing and validation solutions that are critical to supporting electronic payment and remittance adoption by the provider community.
- Provide X12 EDI subject matter expertise internally and externally specific to the 835 ERA transaction sets
- Provide expert direction (EDI/HL7/CDA/FHIR knowledge) to pursue a common purpose of serving our clients’ needs
- Drive roadmap based on experience with US healthcare, regulatory entities, special needs/dual plans, EDI/Claims systems, enterprise architecture/solution design concepts
- Provide SME recommendations based on prior Medicare/Medicaid and regulatory entity knowledge
- Constantly gather feedback from customers and prospective customers in order to recommend product improvements
- Owns functional requirements, and launch of product features
- Conducts necessary technical configuration, testing, verification and validation activities
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure proper testing and certification processes are followed
- Collaborate with sales, implementation, marketing, and support teams to identify ways to make our value added services better
- Understand all company products
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
- Make creative recommendations to expand marketing base and vision
- Knowledge of healthcare systems such has EMR
- Experience working with Healthcare Payers highly desirable
- Experience working with Healthcare Providers highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively across varied audiences (Technical, Business, Leaders, Individual Contributors)
- Prior experience with the Agile methodology
- Proactively prioritize work with minimal direction, and effectively manage resources to meet objectives and deadlines
- Establish and maintain customer relationships. Build trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- BS/BA Required. Computer Science, Engineering or informatics degree a strong plus
- Strong understanding of Healthcare revenue cycle including payment concepts required
- 5+ years working with EDI X12 835 transactions required
- 3+ years in Product management or Business Systems Analysis
- 3+ years working in product lifecycle utilizing Agile Scrum/SAFe methodology
- 3+ years translating complex business needs into technical acceptance criteria
- Experience working with compliance standards HIPAA, PCI desirable
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.