The Sr Technical Lead will lead the ongoing development and maintenance of our cloud-based application systems. This role will require success in improving processes and adoption using several technology platforms. The role will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Operations, Sales, Marketing and our core program business processes.
- Lead, develop and mentor junior team members for technical skills and task management
- Develop customized solutions within the cloud platforms to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of cloud platforms, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with cloud application instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing cloud application environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure cloud applications environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Creativity is always a plus
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving tasks to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with health care industry processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.