Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives. Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Associate Director of IT Delivery is an experienced program lead who excels in project management as well as functional analysis of business requirements. The candidate must have a solid technical background, be an excellent problem solver, and able to deliver product development workstreams. The candidate must have a voracious appetite for thinking about and designing technology solutions for business problems. Teladoc Health has a highly-collaborative, extremely fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll find your excitement building as you’re both challenged and gratified by progress, every day.
- Work with various business and technology teams to analyze and define the product development requirements with focus on building scalable cutting-edge products and deliver quantifiable outcomes
- Own the entire lifecycle of functional specifications and provide timely delivery of working software
- Collaborate with the product management and other stakeholders to prioritize initiatives and sprint releases
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks & issues (including escalations)
- Continuously evaluate and identify improvements in the system processes and functional architecture
- Maximize the effectiveness of the offshore teams by developing, managing, mentoring, and coaching team members
- Track milestones, activities and inter-dependencies across projects and tasks, with frequent status updates
- Manage the work intake process for enhancement and support requests (i.e., requests for new development, etc.)
- Design dashboards and reports to present meaningful data Insights to stakeholders and development teams for driving functionalities and decision making
- Drives a data-driven and collaborative culture in the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in computer science or business information systems; year of work experience may be substituted
- 8+ years of Functional or Technical Business Analysis
- 3 + years of Agile and scrum implementation knowledge
- Previous software development experience highly desired
- Excellent communication skills supporting recommendations, design ideas, and analysis to Team and stake holders
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience delivering solutions for enterprise level systems (in the healthcare industry preferred)
- Strong skills in creating presentations, requirement documentations, Workflow diagrams
- Manage expectations with ease of handling conflict resolution
- Be mindful of time management and team dynamics
- Be a self-thinker, initiator and motivator
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.