The Command Center Manager will lead a team of analysts that provide oversight and implementation of mitigation strategies, resulting in Teladoc patients receiving care within appropriate Service Level Agreements.
Key functional responsibilities include the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time management to support multi-product consult delivery. Position may include evening/weekend availability as business needs arise.
- Management and direction of the Command Center personnel to ensure achievement of key organizational metrics related to member wait times, service readiness, and physician productivity (40%)
- Lead Development of training tools for Command Center personnel (20%)
- Lead creation and maintenance of dashboards necessary to monitor key process KPIs (10%)
- Ensure appropriate data is mined to achieve KPIs for various processes and products (10%)
- Participate in implementation of new products (10%)
- Participate in PI initiatives (10%)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels including patients, providers, team members, senior leadership and external vendors
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce management (forecasting and scheduling) required
- 3 years of experience across multiple Teladoc products may be considered in lieu of workforce management experience
- Working knowledge of Tableau reporting
- Advanced Excel knowledge required, ETL knowledge preferred
- Analytical, Planning, and Problem-Solving skills
- Six Sigma/Agile process improvement preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years of forecasting/scheduling may be considered in lieu of degree
- 3 years of leading a workforce management/data analytics team
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.