At Teladoc Health, we’re transforming how people access and experience healthcare and looking to shape the next generation of digital health.
As a Senior Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll be responsible for driving member engagement, retention, and delight for our Livongo and Teladoc programs. Your efforts will directly influence the lives and health of our members and contribute to regular innovation in healthcare management.
Tap into your ability to understand and design for consumer segments, ideally drawing from your existing experience. As you do, you’ll partner with a broad cross-functional team to bring initiatives to life with our clients and members.
If you’re an enthusiastic marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you!
- Design compelling and impactful consumer marketing campaigns that help engage members and grow an active user base over time
- Build and propose quarterly roadmaps with clear targets, timelines, and growth goals centered around a key metric, drawing from data and insights
- Drive and manage hypothesis-driven A/B and MVT experiments, executing on successful experimental framework and reporting regular analysis of test performance
- Collaborate with a broad set of cross-functional partners, including creative, operations, and product teams to drive new product strategy and growth
- Refine member empathy and deep understanding of our audience through regular interviews, testimonials, and strategic research, championing their interests internally through initiatives
- Grow multi-product utilization across services and iterate on user mix to improve utilization
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing, product, or strategy role
- Experience designing and launching successful consumer products or campaigns
- Experience owning business metrics and driving performance behind metrics (bonus for familiarity with OKR, KPI frameworks)
- The ability to form trust-based relationships with a diverse team of cross-functional partners
- A strong data orientation, including a knack for analyzing data and extracting insights
- A systems thinking mindset and the ability to connect the dots across contexts and data sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Impress us even more
- Experience in digital health or at a consumer/healthcare company
- Experience with writing and querying SQL
- Intimate understanding of growth metrics (CAC, LTV, ROI etc)
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM platforms (Braze, Marketo etc.)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.