Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, Teladoc Health directly delivers millions of medical visits across 175 countries each year through the Teladoc Health Medical Group and enables millions of patient and provider touchpoints for thousands of hospitals, health systems and physician practices globally. Ranked #1 among direct-to-consumer telehealth providers in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Telehealth Satisfaction Study and Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms for 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and real-time insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans.
We are committed to providing our Employees with a dynamic and collaborative work environment; there is equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged. Above all, our mission-oriented employees will be treated with the same attention, respect, values and care that we provide to our clients and members.
We are looking to hire an experienced Senior Network Operations Manager to manage the activities of the network engineering team to ensure consistency and integration of the Company’s information requirements and technical business objectives, including the planning, configuration, installation, and management of global network systems. Ensure network standards are followed, documented, and refined to meet the needs of the organization. Oversee continuous coverage for network related hardware and software problems and ensure the overall effectiveness of global networks.
- Oversee all global network environments to support Cloud, Data Center and Corporate Office network operations
- Ensure the stable performance of the systems through the monitoring, analysis, identification, and resolution of issues. Ensure problems are diagnosed and resolved in a timely manner
- Coach and develop team members to maintain exceptional levels of service to our internal and external customers. Advise and mentor staff to help meet established schedules, resolve technical issues and guide career development
- Continue the deployment and adoption of Network Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate resource creation, configuration, and change control
- Document processes and procedures to manage network environment in support of HiTrust and FedRAMP certification
- Plan, organize, and lead subordinate functions within established budgetary and human resource plans; establish goals, performance standards, and operating procedures for assigned functions. Participate in creation of department staffing and capital budget
- Minimum 10 years of Network Engineering experience
- Management experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining technical information to clients, vendors, senior management, and staff.
- Proficiency in leading departmental work teams in the implementation and maintenance of Global integrated network systems.
- Strong technical expertise with Network Technologies such as Fortinet Next Generation Firewalls, Cisco ASAs, Switches, F5 Load Balancers, VPN Tunnels, SIP services, SSL and mTLS Certificate Management, and Wireless Networks.
- Strong technical expertise with Cloud networking technologies and constructs, AWS and Azure preferred.
- Strong Expertise in Enterprise Network Operations – Hardware/Software Life Cycle Management, Operational Monitoring/Alerting, Capacity Management, Redundancy/High Availability solutions, Operational Health Checks, IT Automation/Self-healing.
- Very strong understanding of Enterprise security programs and the technologies, tools needed to harden the core network infrastructure both on prem and in the cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Telecommunications, electronics, or related field
- This is a 100% Remote position
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.