Teladoc Health is seeking an Associate Project Manager to work with the Hospitals & Health Systems (HHS) Operations team in Goleta, CA.
As an Associate Project Manager you'll be an essential member of a team supporting the delivery of fast paced critical projects in product development, manufacturing, supply chain, and business operations.
You will support senior project managers with large complex projects by working closely with team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. You will be asked to lead smaller initiatives with support of senior project managers. To succeed you must have a passion for technology, building relationships, and getting things done! Your core competencies will include a strong work ethic, communication, adaptability, and taking initiative.
- Responsible for supporting the project manager and other project resources during the course of the project lifecycle
- Take meeting minutes and follow up on actions or deliverables
- Maintain project information and documentation
- Support project tracking and scheduling requirements
- Preparing documents including customized reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence
- Ensure consistency, efficiency, quality, and integrity in all Teladoc Health projects and output
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Energetic and balanced person with a drive for results, who feels accountable, and has a great attitude
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency with Atlassian, Confluence, Jira, and Project Management Tools preferred
- A Bachelor's degree, with major course of study in Science, Technology, and Engineering preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.