We are looking for a super-smart, ambitious and incredibly analytical person with a proven track record of acquiring users and delivering growth for a large-scale online service.
- You will proactively seek, identify, and evaluate innovative opportunities for user acquisition growth
- You will plan, deploy, develop, maintain, monitor, expand, analyze and optimize paid acquisition campaigns with multi-million dollars spend
- You will initiate, execute and oversee non-paid user acquisition efforts (SEO, ASO, viral, organic, social, content, PR)
- You will lead the design and creation of advertising creatives and any other content related to growth and acquisition
- You will optimize the landing page and funnel experiences to improve traction and conversion
- You will own product enhancements, changes, and features related to growth
- You will explore and test new marketing channels, techniques, platforms, and networks
- You will continually strive for higher volume and margins with ongoing optimization and continuous A/B testing
- You will maintain steady high performance by frequently monitoring campaign results and promptly responding with appropriate tweaks and changes
- You will slice and dice an enormous amount of complex data into meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
- You will collaborate actively with product managers, designers, copywriters, and engineers to drive growth and to resolve daily issues related to growth
- You will enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride in building a world-class product that makes a difference in people's lives
- Experience in running large-scale online user acquisition efforts in performance-driven environment (B2C)
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, MixPanel, KISSMetrics or others
- Experience managing large budgets ($1m+)
- Great grasp of numbers with love for data and analytics (data junkie and Excel wizard)
- Ambitious, hard working, execution-oriented, eager to get results and succeed
- Good sense of marketing, consumer interaction, usability and persuasion
- "Growth hacker" mentality
- Very tech-savvy
- Excellent communication (oral and written), time management, and organizational skills
Bonus (great to have but not required):
- Experience with mobile apps and/or sites
- Experience in SEM and/or SEO
- Experience with databases queries (SQL)
- Experience in landing page and funnel optimization
- Coding experience
- Startup experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.