Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will be focused on our telemedicine product lines, which include Primary Care, General Medical, and Expert Medical Services. You will define and prioritize market opportunities for partners in Product Management to develop solutions against, while owning go to market strategies for new product releases, including building strong value propositions, positioning, pricing, and product release resources to enable flawless launch execution by cross functional commercial teams. The Product Marketing Manager also has expert understanding of the product’s buying audiences and their needs and often acts as a subject matter expert who transfers knowledge about markets, buyers and product across Marketing, Sales, and Commercial Operations.
- Defines market requirements and develop business proposals to orient Teladoc Health’s telemedicine product investments around maximizing member and client value
- Conducts market and customer research to inform customer needs, buyer personas, and purchasing criteria for responsible product lines
- Supports development and submission of business opportunity proposals in collaboration with Product Management for investment prioritization in new products and enhancements
- Develops a market requirements document (MRD) by leveraging the relevant market intelligence, commercial data, and buyer and consumer research that communicates product positioning, pricing, and baseline messaging to meet revenue, share, and profitability objectives for the organization
- Crafts and delivers communications, documentation, assets, and internal trainings to empower cross functional teams in B2B and B2C Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Training, and Commercial Operations to effectively execute commercial product launches
- Coordinates closely with cross functional teams to ensure sales direction, messaging, and collateral are updated as products evolve
- Analyzes commercial metrics to assess commercial heath of product lines and develop and execute commercial recommendations to optimize in-market performance
- Provides product level expertise for the telemedicine product portfolio, interfaces with clients and external stakeholders as needed in support of commercial teams
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams to synthesize member, client, and market feedback for Product Management, Clinical, and Engineering teams to enhance existing solutions
- 5+ years of well-rounded product marketing experience, with a focus on enterprise-level (solutions, executive-level engagement) products and services
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meets and exceeds business objectives
- Subject matter expertise in the specific customers of product or market. This includes specific industry or technical knowledge
- Deep understanding of how a product is sold and the respective buyer channels
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to motivate and work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, and Product Management
- A creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, such as digital campaigns, segmentation, and pricing strategies
- Interpersonal style that is open, collaborative, and focuses on team vs. self. Is appropriately humble and low ego
- Demonstrated understanding and success with PMR (price/margin realization) across new and legacy products and services
- Strong finance and business experience and demonstrated skills at marketing, grounded in business fundamentals
- Experienced in strategic market activities: market assessment, customer segmentation and needs discovery, pricing, positioning, and strategic planning; along with a demonstrated track record of success, performance, and positive business impact
- Background in technology-based products is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting skills
- Strong reporting, project management, analytical, and prioritization skills
Impress us even more!
- Telemedicine and/or digital health industry experience
- Direct experience in a high growth environment
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.