The position of Director, Strategic Programs will be responsible for enabling the successful and seamless operations of the technology leadership team. Primary responsibilities include the strategy, communications, operations and thought leadership in direct support of areas such as budget oversight, resource & vendor management, tool, process & methodology rollout and adherence, department success metric tracking, and interdepartmental collaboration and communications. This role requires a broad skillset and a willingness to learn, along with being a highly resourceful individual who can effectively communicate, collaborate, and achieve actionable results through others. The Director of Strategic Programs will report directly to the CTO.
- Manage the department budget operations and the adherence to organizational tracking and allocations policies. Ensure cross department alignment by serving as the department liaison to Finance & Accounting
- Oversee our global talent strategy, from supporting the opening of new locations to managing hiring plans & onboarding processes, and interfacing with departments such as Recruiting & HR
- Collaborate with Technology leaders in establishing a centralized resource planning function across the department with visibility into staffing, individual allocations and assignment decisions given corporate priorities
- Lead the department’s vendor management operations and relations
- Streamline rollout and adherence of new processes, methodologies and tools which scale the overall delivery of the technology department
- Oversee strategic business initiatives
- Support the development and management of IT goals and objectives thru instrumentation and reporting to track progress in collaboration with Technology Leadership
- Build the communication plans necessary to raise internal awareness and alignment with stakeholders regarding IT activities, achievements, and ongoing priorities
- Serve as a steward of our Cultural & Diversity and Employee Satisfaction & Recognition programs
- Diploma to a bachelor’s degree, with an MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in roles with similar responsibilities above. Highly prefer combination of experience in technical functions with management or strategy consulting
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Significant experience and understanding of technical/IT business operations and programs
- Experience in financial strategy, modeling and budget management
- Substantial experience with data analysis and project reporting
- Executive communication experience with excellent presentation development and attention to detail
- High energy, enthusiastic, disciplined and proactive mindset. Reputation for being hard-working and collaborative
- Ability to work in a flexible environment. A willingness to learn and pitch in wherever needed
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.