At Teladoc Health, we are empowering people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience. In 2020, Teladoc Health provided more than 10.5 million virtual healthcare visits to people across the world.
Our platforms are at the heart of what we do. They empower members to interact with our physicians, learn about and manage their ongoing conditions, and receive convenient, quick, and effective care. Thousands of clinicians and health coaches use our clinical platforms every day to deliver care, manage patient populations, and use data to empower their care decisions and operate at the top of their license.
The Clinical Platforms team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work hand in hand with a team of product managers, clinicians, designers, engineers, and data scientists to build products and capabilities that delight members and empower physicians with effective, intuitive, and efficient tools. The Senior Product Manager will effectively act as the intersection between business, technology, and clinical user experience, and play a key role in the development and execution of Teladoc Health’s product and clinical technology strategy.
As a Senior Product Manager your product portfolio will span mobile, web, and a variety of other services, which we deliver via a user-friendly platform, a network of physicians and virtual care providers and expert health coaches. You will connect deeply with users and translate their needs into our next generation of features and services. You’ll shepherd the end-to-end experience that supports members in their health journey, and lead teams through every phase of the product process.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have a 5+ year track record of hands-on, user-facing product management experience developing mobile and web products that delight users and drive measurable user outcomes. You have built and launched new products from scratch and thrive on the challenge of finding product-market fit. You are a natural self-starter who thrives in a fast-moving start-up culture that operates under aggressive software product development and launch plans. You love solving new, high-impact user experience challenges, and you bring passion, empathy, creativity and analytical insight to your work, your team, and your company.
You also have enough exposure to healthcare, work of clinicians, and common clinical applications to have working knowledge in areas like electronic medical record integrations, clinical decision support, clinical analytics or fitting into a busy provider’s workflow.
- Design and own both the overarching product strategy, roadmap, and the tactical details from ideation to adoption of new clinical platform initiatives that drive clinical outcomes and meet member needs
- Lead the product development process with a team of engineers, designers, and data scientists to ship high quality experiences to providers, clinicians, members, and coaches. Enable the team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly, and deliver extraordinary results
- Develop solutions that balance member and client needs, clinical strategy, business goals, and technical considerations across different surfaces (mobile, web, device, human, etc.)
- Build strong and effective relationships with colleagues in other Platform Teams, Product Lines, Product Design, Clinical Strategy, Data Science, Clinical Operations, Product Marketing, Commercial, and Product Development
- Establish KPIs to track and measure product success, clinical efficiency, and future development opportunities
- 5+ years of increasing user-facing Product Management responsibilities showing strong experience with end-to-end discovery and delivery of complex feature sets
- Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
- Experience for building products from scratch (0 to 1)
- Passion and experience in the healthcare industry, digital health, clinical tools and familiarity with clinician and patient problem spaces and workflows
- Extensive experience working and innovating in close collaboration with subject matter experts and cross functional teams
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive product launch schedules
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A metrics-driven approach and strong analytical skills, with the ability to set and track individual project metrics that are linked to company goals
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.