Working across the entire Finance department and cross-functionally with the other teams, the Manager, Corporate Accounting will serve as an analytics-oriented partner with various controllers on the monthly, quarterly and year-end close process and reporting.
This people-management role also oversees the corporate accounting function, which includes all equity and share accounting, capitalized software, preparation of the statements of cashflows and stock-holders equity as well as coordination of the monthly close. The ability to thrive in a deadline-focused environment with ultimate responsibility for the quality of work is a key attribute for success in this role.
- Responsible for all stock-based award accounting including, performance awards, modifications and assumed awards though acquisitions.
- Oversee the preparation of all legal entity cashflow statements and consolidation thereof.
- Oversee the accounting of internally developed software including preparation.
- Oversee the monthly close process including coordination of monthly review meetings, review and analyze monthly results with local controllers to understand results and ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for consolidation of monthly reporting results including eliminations and CTA analysis.
- Responsible for reporting out consolidated results from monthly and quarterly results.
- Responsible for accounting, preparation, and reporting of stock-holders equity, including shares and WASO tracking.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement, initiating and/or leading cross-functional projects to improve efficiency or effectiveness.
- Develop employees with the capabilities needed to meet the current and future objectives of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High level of familiarity with accounting/bookkeeping software D365, Great Plains, etc.
- Strong PC literacy skills in a Windows environment with Microsoft Office products, Strong excel skills required
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills that demonstrate influence and collaboration with all levels of the organization, including making persuasive presentation to increasingly large audiences.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Professional and effective communicator able to matrix with executive management and business leads
- Strong people leadership skills, ability to foster a high-performance work team through positive engagement and support
- Education: BS/BA Accounting/Finance required (MBA/Master’s degree preferred)
- 7-12 years of related work experience
- People management experience
- Advanced experience with Stock Based Accounting ASC718
- Experience with preparation of Statement of Stockholders Equity and Statement of Cashflows
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.