The Operations Production Support Manager is responsible for providing the highest level of performance and satisfaction for internal and external Clinical Operations (CLOPS) stakeholders, through delivery of effective and productive technical and operational support.
This role is responsible for the overall CLOPS production support processes, including but not limited to ticketing workflow automation, provider uptime monitoring, operational data management, bug / connectivity investigations, and the education and training of CLOPS production support staff.
They are responsible for providing an excellent customer experience and solving information technology problems in a timely manner.
- Develop, implement, and manage a CLOPS production support process to include tracking of all CLOPS production issues through a single intake, triage, reporting process, to include direct resolution of non-development support issues, within 3 months from start date (50%)
- Acquire comprehensive understanding of CLOPS teams, products, and processes (VE. MH, Rx), and internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that a single CLOPS intake mechanism is setup for all CLOPS stakeholders across Teladoc
- Setup and manage the ticketing triage process to assign, escalate, and resolve issues as needed
- Coordinate the CLOPS-IT handoff point with IT counterparts, and ensure that agreed upon SLAs are met
- Report status and activity on a regular basis to CLOPS management and stakeholder
- Build and train support team, so that within 6 months 90% of all internal CLOPS non-developer support issues are resolved under 2 business days (30%)
- Develop a training process to onboard new support staff on responding to Tier 1 production issues
- Review issues and their resolutions on a regular cadence, and create new knowledgebase content to help the support staff resolve future issues quicker
- Liaison with IT support counterparts to establish and maintain strong exchange of information on the resolution and documentation of production issues
- Analyze and optimize CLOPS operational data and settings to improve provider consult efficiency and onboarding so that 95% of consults are provider-ready within 1 year from start date. (20%)
- Establish stewardship over the different areas of data within the CLOPS organization, e.g. provider profile data, provider credentialing data, provider network configurations, etc.
- Identify owners for each area of data, and develop standards of maintenance, setup, and quality assurance
- Work with the Data Analytics group and develop models to improve efficiencies within the CLOPS operational environment
- May require travel to the Texas office as needed
- Working arrangements
- Monday through Friday or as defined by assignment requirements
- Able to work effectively under the stressful conditions in a fast-paced environment
- Software implementation experience preferred
- Client focused individual that understands how to prioritize client needs
- Detail conscious and meticulous
- Knowledge of client support methods
- Understanding the end to end business process including identification for areas of improvement
- Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic sequential approach
- Ability to put changes quickly into practice and treat change as a learning opportunity
- Interpret the meaning, purpose and importance of verbal and nonverbal messages
- Effectively presents information in a manner that is clear, fluent, and to the point
- Knowledge of TeamSupport or similar ticket systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Business experience
- 3 – 5 years professional client-facing experience
- 3 – 5 managing client support and operations
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.