Teladoc health is seeking a scrum master for the marketing automation team who will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the team’s agile sprints. This includes running all sprint related meetings, reporting on sprint metrics, first level triage of incoming requests, removing blockers and managing ticket status. Additionally, there will be opportunities to manage cross-functional projects with marketing automation involvement.
- Run all agile meetings: sprint prioritization, sprint costing, sprint retro/demo, sprint planning, daily standup
- First level triage of incoming requests
- Remove project impediments that stand in the way of team productivity and performance
- Manage agile sprints in JIRA
- Work with team to assign and estimate tickets
- Create and refine sprint reports
- Optimize sprint process as we evolve as a team
- Manage cross-team projects with heavy ma involvement
- Deliverables tracking
- Dependency tracking
- Project schedule management
- Run recurring update meetings
- Help to mitigate risk
- Help to remove roadblocks
- BS /BA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a project management role
- 3+ years in Agile project management
- PMP a plus
- Certified Scrum master a plus
- Proficiency in agile software development process
- Experience with jira or another ticket tracking tool
- Familiarity with project management tools such as ms project, smartsheet, or equivalent
- Proficiency with spreadsheets and presentation tools for reporting
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to recognize risks and help develop contingency plans
- Understanding of technical software development lifecycle process concepts
- Experience in health care a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.