Teladoc Health is seeking an experienced quality assurance manager to be responsible for quality assurance testing of automated marketing campaigns and journeys. This role will develop and execute complex manual and automated test cases to verify that marketing emails, SMS, direct mails, data, programs and journeys are correct. You’ll be multi-tasking in a fast paced, highly energetic environment, with cross functional teams who are building marketing campaigns to grow, engage and retain Teladoc members. This role will partner with marketing cloud developers, business owners, product managers, and engineering teams to ensure quality, compliance, and monitoring of marketing campaigns. The right candidate will have experience managing QA processes and test plans that are integrated with an overall digital campaign delivery plan.
- Work with business owners, Marketing Cloud developers and engineers, to review new campaigns/journeys and build comprehensive test plans
- Execute, document, and present results of test plans (test cases executed, time spent, errors found, etc.)
- Cross check and validate campaign data to ensure accuracy
- Refine current QA processes and documentation
- Guide test strategies for both automated and manual testing as well as performance testing
- Develop automated monitoring programs for current production campaigns to ensure successful delivery of assets
- Troubleshoot issues that occur within testing environments
- Update manual/automated test cases as needed
- Keeps up to date on new tools and best practices, communicates, interesting finds to team members
- Establish yourself as the evangelist and champion for quality assurance across the Teladoc marketing automation eco-system
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematics
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Experience analyzing changing business requirements and converting them into test plans.
- Experience with automated testing tools and methods
- Proven track record of continual improvements in QA process and optimizing resources to reach business project goals
- Strong project-management and agile methodology experience
- Must be used to short iterations of development and testing as well as changing business requirements
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe and within your region
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.