Bring innovation and vision to new strategic partnerships and/or enterprise clients in the next-generation digital healthcare arena. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines with our biggest, most strategic clients. Every Teladoc client is different, with new and diverse needs.
As Senior Client Implementation Manager, you’ll leverage your insight to recognize and optimize opportunity, maximizing the potential within strategic clients by designing, customizing and implementing successful new initiatives and solutions. In this role you'll apply both creativity and keen business acumen to standardize processes and share expertise, for the benefit of the entire Client Implementation team. You'll function as a trusted advisor as you implement clients and drive onboarding. If you're an experienced professional who understands the healthcare eco-system and has proven ability to lead a cross-functional teams through complex projects, a meeting with all levels within organizations, and a presentation, we'd love to hear from you.
- Partner with strategic clients and partners to launch Telemedicine and Chronic Condition programs across their own customer base
- Design and own both the overarching strategy and the tactical details of our most complex client initiatives
- Gain insight into each partner’s culture, priorities, goals and diverse client base, in order to design and implement customized solutions
- Effectively convey diverse client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful implementations
- Work collaboratively and creatively with channel partners to expand their understanding of Telemedicine and Chronic Condition programs, shape their expectations, and drive mutually-beneficial results
- Co-develop client-facing materials to incorporate both companies’ programs and culture
- Respond to questions, provide requested documentation, and orchestrate internal process changes, commensurate with partner needs
- Serve as internal team SME/point person to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout our client implementations
- Manage and oversee multiple implementations simultaneously, assisting team to deliver launches on time
- Collaboratively drive enrollment revenue within the client population (employees, plan members, etc.) with support from our Enrollment Marketing and Health Services teams
- Mentor and coach new or less-experienced team members to facilitate successful achievement of team goals
- Travel occasionally for business
- 8+ years’ professional experience, including direct experience in a senior role
- 5+ years’ client-facing experience
- Experience with health benefits, health and wellness, health plans or systems
- Demonstrated success leading client implementations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated finesse communicating with both upper management and less-experienced team members
- Experience leading meetings and presentations
- An inventive, think-on-your-feet approach, with masterful problem-solving skills, in order to understand and respond to new and diverse partner needs
- The background, empathy and business skills necessary to grasp clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
- A results-oriented approach, with a track record of revenue-driving success
- Strong project leadership skills, with proven ability to multi-task effectively, including assisting with projects belonging to other team members
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated product expertise and the ability to learn new products
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or relevant experience; Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Project Manager
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.