This is your chance to take the lead, bringing innovation and vision to new strategic partnerships and/or enterprise clients. In this role you’ll be on the front lines with our biggest, most strategic clients, helping us and them to take leaps forward in the treatment of chronic and behavioral health conditions. You’ll flex your leadership muscles, guiding, inspiring and growing the next generation of superstars. You’ll own a select few of the most strategic accounts yourself, while guiding your team to deliver within their individual accounts, meeting both their goals and those of our clients.
Every Teladoc Health client is different, with new and diverse needs, as they serve their own broad customer base. There are no cookie-cutter answers. This is a high-impact, high-profile role, in which you’ll leverage both creativity and keen business acumen to standardize processes and share expertise, for the benefit of the entire Client Implementation team. You’ll function as a trusted advisor as you implement all products and drive onboarding. Your contributions will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving the lives and health of more people. Core competencies required for success include leadership, communication, organization, problem-solving, flexibility, and a knack for improving process and productivity.
Your department will directly impact our company’s ability to meet its high-growth objectives and extend its reach – thus improving the lives of more people living with chronic and behavioral conditions.
- Partner with clients and partners to launch Telemedicine and Chronic Care programs
- Gain insight into client and partners culture, priorities, and goals in order to design and implement dynamic solutions
- Serve as internal team SME/point person to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout our client implementations
- Effectively convey diverse client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful implementations
- Mentor and coach new or less-experienced team members to facilitate successful achievement of team goals
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, both externally and within Teladoc Health
- Work collaboratively to define and optimize processes for effectiveness, efficiency and consistency
- Manage multiple implementations simultaneously, assisting team to deliver launches on time
- Collaboratively drive enrollment revenue within the client population (employees, plan members, etc.) with support from our Enrollment Marketing and Health Services teams
- Manage and oversee multiple implementations simultaneously, assisting team to deliver launches on time
- Travel occasionally for business
- 6+ Experience with health benefits, health and wellness, health plans or systems
- 3+ years’ client facing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated finesse communicating with both upper management and less-experienced team members
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated product expertise and the ability to learn new products
- The empathy and business skills necessary to grasp and achieve clients’ priorities, pain points and goals
- An inventive, think-on-your-feet approach, with masterful problem-solving skills, in order to understand and respond to new and diverse partner needs
- Experience working with all levels within a client organization; from the strategic to the tactical
- Experience leading meetings and presentations
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or relevant experience; Master’s degree preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.