Medicine and healthcare have many exciting facets. If you’re a physician interested in the digital innovation that is currently transforming the healthcare industry, let’s talk.
Teladoc Health is seeking a people- and technology-oriented trailblazer, with deep medical experience (especially in the areas of diabetes and hypertension) who will champion our clinical product sales efforts. In the role of VP, Clinical Product Specialization, you’ll apply your medical expertise to generate unwavering credibility for Livongo among clients and prospects, through personal interaction with corporate employers, health plan and healthcare providers. You’ll also enjoy opportunities to be the face of our organization for key industry events. Your contributions will play a direct and vital role in our success, at a time of explosive growth.
If you are our ideal candidate, you bring vision and technical savvy to healthcare innovation. Your interpersonal savoir-faire enables you to develop lasting relationships with clients at all levels of the organization. You generate the trust, confidence and excitement essential for a great customer experience, while providing crucial clinical subject matter expertise and credibility to our sales team. Your vision and motivation guides the team toward far-reaching objectives, managing the change that comes with phenomenal growth and opportunity. Serving as trusted partner and advisor to both the sales teams and senior leadership, you will help shape Teladoc Health's product strategy, while contributing to the success of our product management and product marketing teams. You will thrive in an environment of innovation as we move the industry forward, toward a more all-encompassing, personal approach to supporting patients with chronic conditions.
This is your opportunity to make healthcare history, measurably impacting the lives of patients in new and positive ways.
- Support our sales team and all sales efforts with medical, technical and product expertise
- Endorse and represent Teladoc Health’s clinical credibility, Championing our platform and results during client meetings and presentations
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance to our corporate employer, health provider and health plan clients
- Provide market insights and competitive intelligence to help inform the product strategy and roadmap
- Present engaging and informative product demonstrations to Medical Directors, Chief Medical Officers, clinical staff and other existing and prospective client personnel
- Create clinical buy-in for Teladoc Health’s product vision by collaborating with Product Marketing, Product Management, and Design teams
- Provide guidance, support, training and education to team members
- Maintain and expand clinical proficiency and market familiarity
- Travel frequently to meet with clients and team (up to 70%) - Post COVID-19
- An advanced medical degree (residency training not required)
- Prior experience in sales, business development, clinical analytics and/or digital startup
- Significant experience providing hands-on leadership to sales teams and interacting with executives. Experience working with benefits brokers/consultants.
- Excellent communication skills, geared toward professional medical and corporate environments. Experience speaking at conferences, webinars and other client facing venues
- Deep knowledge of healthcare payment models (fee-for-serivce, value based care, ACOs, MSSP) and health insurance business models (self-insured, TPA, fully insured)
- Superior skill creating and delivering effective, customized presentations in corporate sales environments
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Insight into client priorities, pain-points and work flow
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills. Previous experience in consulting a plus.
- Genuine enthusiasm for learning, teamwork and professional personal interaction
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Additional degrees such as MBA, MPH, or MHS preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.