We are looking for a passionate B2B Senior Marketing Manager to join the Hospitals & Health Systems Marketing team. This person is responsible for driving compelling marketing strategies and campaigns that align with our target buyer personas and drive pipeline and market awareness of Teladoc Health’s core solutions with provider organizations. As an experienced marketing strategist with a team-player mentality and exceptional communication skills, this person will manage integrated marketing campaigns and sales enablement efforts from ideation to execution.
- Develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns, product launches, and sales toolkits that align with key organizational priorities
- Work cross-functionally with corporate marketing, product, product marketing, and sales to support and orchestrate marketing and sales enablement initiatives
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, intersections, and content
- Develop content and provide strategic direction on a variety of marketing deliverables, including client communications, case studies, presentations, ebooks/white papers, events, and more to drive insightful thought leadership and demand generation initiatives
- Ability to articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and deliver compelling messages for use by sales and marketing
- Communicate campaign plans and results to internal and external audiences and secure buy-in and support from marketing leadership and cross-functional teams
- Partner with Marketing Operations to effectively utilize marketing automation best practices to track, monitor, and report on program results
- Provide ongoing project management of the execution of campaigns and programs including timelines, results, changes/improvements, and vendor management
- Identify trends and insights to optimize or adjust marketing mix and messaging based on key themes
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with key stakeholders and team
- Complete other duties as assigned
- B2B marketing experience to healthcare organizations preferred
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator
- Solid marketing expertise specifically with lead generation, sales enablement, thought leadership, and brand awareness; demonstrated career progression
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills; able to create high-quality presentations
- Action-oriented and willingness to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- Comfortable with deadlines; strong attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, business partners, sales, and product teams
- Analytics mindset with a proven track record of results
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - preferably marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing preferably healthcare
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.