At Teladoc Health, we are empowering people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience. In 2020, Teladoc Health provided more than 10.5 million virtual healthcare visits to people across the world.
Our platforms are at the heart of what we do. They empower members to interact with our physicians, learn about and manage their ongoing conditions, and receive convenient, quick, and effective care. Thousands of clinicians use our clinical platforms every day to deliver care, manage patient populations, and use data to empower their care decisions and operate at the top of their license.
The Clinical Platforms team is looking for a Group Product Manager to work hand in hand with a team of product managers, clinicians, designers, engineers, and data scientists to build shared clinical components that delight members and empower physicians with effective, intuitive, and efficient tools.
As our ideal candidate, you will have 8+ years of progressive, hands-on healthcare product management experience developing clinical systems and tools. You have proven leadership and team-building skills in both large and small R+D organizations, but continue to thrive in the weeds of high impact product management. You love working directly with your users to design systems that delight by thoughtfully removing friction and empowering better decisions throughout their journeys. You are seeking a fast-moving start-up R+D culture that empowers teams to focus on outcomes, even as our hypergrowth company continues to build a huge international team.
This position reports to the Director of Clinical Platforms.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna, Athenahealth, and Allscripts on the healthcare side, along with world class clinical experts from Harvard, MGH, Duke, UCSF, Kaiser, and the VA. This is a highly-collaborative, extremely fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll invent and build the platform that powers the future of healthcare.
- As a Group Product Manager, spend a portion of your time as a highly experienced individual contributor while growing a team of product managers to increase your leverage over time
- Own and mature a roadmap for all shared clinical services, such as lab testing, prescriptions, clinical summaries, imaging, clinical education, etc.
- Serve as an internal and external expert on our common care capabilities, shared across all clinical product lines
- Serve as internal and external expert on industry trends and opportunities in clinical care delivery tools
- Identify and implement value-add partnership opportunities to make receiving care at home more feasible and convenient for Teladoc members
- Quickly develop deep empathy for our clients, clinicians, and members
- Quickly develop effective relationships with colleagues, especially other members of our R+D, Commercial, Operations, and Clinical teams
- Ship hypothesis-driven, creative, impactful products across mobile, web, and provider services
- Understand and document provider visit workflows across all product lines, key pain points, and areas of opportunity
- Understand and document member visit journeys, key pain points, and areas of opportunity for enhancing at-home care delivery
- Demonstrate end-to-end process for delivering a visit, including ordering labs and medication using current Teladoc tools
- Create and evangelize a roadmap for 2 shared clinical services within workflow
- Establish trust and strong relationships with key stakeholders across Clinical, Clinical Operations, Clinical Quality, Design, Engineering, Data Science, Member Engagement, Marketing, Sales, Commercial Operations and Legal, as well as executive and product leadership
- Familiar with internal reporting/data systems and able to report on all product KPIs
- Establish leadership of product, design, and engineering led delivery teams for shared clinical components
- Familiar with and able to execute feature/component releases with stakeholder alignment
- Create team coaching and growth plans for all direct reports
- Implement key improvements according to roadmap for 2 shared clinical services
- Make reportable and visible progress on Key Results, with roadmap pivots if necessary
- Understand competitive landscape and partnership opportunities for clinical platforms and care delivery across all product lines
- Create and evangelize a roadmap for remaining clinical services within workflow
- Trusted expert for all owned clinical services
- Drive quarterly business reviews with C-level executives for all owned components/services
- Implement team growth plans with visible progress towards staff growth
- Own entire portfolio of shared clinical services, with multi-year strategy defined and communicated and immediate OKRs identified
- Delivery of roadmap commitments with Key Results achieved
- Long term team growth and expansion plan identified and implemented
- Thought leadership and representation of Teladoc clinical platforms at industry events and publications
- A passion for shaping consumer oriented virtual care and helping people live healthier
- 8+ years progressive healthcare product management experience, ideally working for digital health companies, or health systems
- Experience with clinical concepts and ordering workflows (eg. Labs, eRX)
- A product management orientation towards results, focus, and hypothesis-driven actions
- Experience building and leading high functioning teams (matrixed teams via influence qualifies)
- Commitment to understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry and developing empathy for its diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrable skills in qual and quant analysis for data driven decision making
- Experience collaborating with subject matter experts, especially clinical
- Excellent communication skills, including with Executive audiences
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.