The Sales Operations Analyst will report to the Manager, Sales Operations, supporting the Commercial Sales Operations team.
In your role as our Sales Operations Analyst, you will leverage analytical skills and business acumen to solve real-life commercial problems with data. The Sales Operations Analyst will be an integral member of the Sales Operations team to provide analysis and reporting that drives operational decision-making, optimization of people, performance accountability and other functions.
You will extract data from Salesforce to build meaningful visualizations that effectively communicate a story, develop insights that will influence and support the Sales team’s needs.
At Teladoc Health, you will be a part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional skillsets. If you are always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve results, we want to meet you! Other core competencies that will help ensure your success this role include keen analytical and business sense, strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills, and a driven, self-starter approach.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help sales management focus on performance drivers.
- Analyze large data sets, deriving business conclusions, and illustrating findings in a visual format that effectively conveys insights with context.
- Creation of reports and analysis of sales performance and metrics for executive management and others, as required.
- Proven ability to problem-solve, anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot challenges, and proactively institute creative solutions.
- Become a Salesforce subject matter expert to serve as a go-to resource for sales reps and managers and support best practices.
- Become a Tableau super-user by creating dashboards to address key business questions and serve as a resource to analyzing data in this tool.
- Working cross-functionally with operations and sales teams, providing reporting on sales performance and impact to budget, quota, forecast and pipeline.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on strategic Livongo/Teladoc revenue synergies.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.