An integral part of a specialized tactical operations team, the Case Coordinator will ensure efficient management and progression of member cases across the Mental Health and Disability Team. The Case Coordinator’s primary responsibilities include coordinating appointments with all clinicians, expedited procurement of medical reports, proactive communication to members on case progression, and continuous collaboration with program clinicians and stakeholders to ensure the highest quality of service and client experience.
- Provides clear, concise communication on case progress to clients and stakeholders with a focus on providing the highest level of customer service; escalates concerns to manager immediately
- Organizes and schedules case consultations and final report discussions between clients and clinicians
- Ensures requests for, and expedited receipt of, members’ relevant records and other medical information from case manager and/or various hospitals and physician offices as necessary
- Reviews and sends/receives files from team for the program
- Creates or confirms receipt and submits invoices
- Prepares and delivers reports to stakeholders; identifies and develops additional metrics to determine success of the program
- Works with team to develop incentive programs to drive case volume through marketing initiatives, workshops, and ongoing communication
- Expands clinician pool by researching, engaging and onboarding new clinicians
- Accountable for meeting defined service standards for speed of case progression, overall quality, and member satisfaction
- Provide support and training on how to use video conferencing tools for all clinicians
- Ensures compliance with privacy legislation (PIPEDA, PHIPA) rules and regulations always
- Aid to tracking and gathering data points needed for analytical and reporting purposes
- Other duties, as directed
- Bilingual fluency (both written and verbal) in English & French required
- Medical records department or case management experience considered an asset
- Strong technology proficiency with software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; CRM
- Strong organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- MUST be a team player
- General knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in the mental/behavioral health field is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a professional office environment; hospital, physician practice, or another medical environment preferred
- Competitive salary starting at $40k
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.