QA Engineers are critical to building the next generation of Teladoc products with high quality standards. Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, defining corrective actions, and deploying to production environments. In addition, the role will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts, build errors).
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- The individual needs to be proficient in accessibility testing and strong knowledge of WCAG 2.0
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Perform responsive testing
- 4 plus years of experience performing QA on Web and mobile platforms
- 4 plus years of experience performing accessibility testing
- Must have widespread knowledge of WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 /Level A and AA standards and laws and testing procedures
- Hands on experience using assistive technologies including screen readers, screen magnification, alternative keyboard inputs etc
- Must have strong hands on automation experience
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser testing
- Good knowledge of Linux, and Unix commands
- Must have worked in a MAC OSX desktop environment
- Automate and optimize processes, using tools like Ruby, Jenkins, Cucumber, JMeter, Browserstack
- Can set up custom data sets using MySQL or Ruby on Rails console scripts
- Knowledge of source control systems such as git or svn
- Experience with Agile development
- Demonstrated experience with HTML, CSS and XML
- Experience with Test case documentation using Test Rail or any similar Test case management tool
- Good written and Verbal communication
- Mobile Automation experience a plus
- Must have experience with WCAG and responsive testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems, or equivalent experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.