BetterHelp is looking for a UX Designer who is passionate about creating seamlessly designed solutions. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, collaborative, and an effective communicator. We are looking for someone to clearly define and prioritize UX problems, and lead the effort to solve them.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and high fidelity prototypes to address user, product, and business needs.
- Conduct user research and testing to define pain points.
- Prioritize changes and improvements based on impact and complexity.
- Write detailed product and design specifications for developer hand-off.
- Work cross-functionally with product, data, and engineering teams to ensure the smooth launch of new features.
- Use quantitative and qualitative information to continually iterate and improve on the user experience.
- 2-4 years of experience leading the UX process from start to finish.
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to understand all aspects of our product.
- A portfolio of UX projects that include user research, ideation, launch, iteration, and results. Please provide a link.
- Ability to balance business, product, and user needs.
- Experience with design tools to effectively communicate UX solutions (Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC).
- Understanding of A/B testing and ability to make improvements based on quantitative results and qualitative feedback.
- Ability to prioritize based on user impact and development effort.
Bonus (Great to have, but not required):
- Knowledge of the engineering process and technical limitations.
- Growth experience.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.