Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced and driven product manager to help lead the evolution for one of Teladoc’s newest and fastest growing service lines, Primary360. You will focus on the strategy and delivery for the next generation of our primary care product that serves as a focal point for Teladoc’s Whole Person Care vision and is crucial to executing on the company’s long-term strategy. You’ll connect deeply with our members and translate their needs into our next generation of features and services. You’ll be responsible for an end-to-end delivery process that empowers members in their health journey and supports Teladoc in continuing to lead the market.
This role will put you front and center for Teladoc at a period of exceptional growth, working hand in hand with a dedicated and mission-focused cross-functional team. We can’t wait to see what you’ll create.
- Primary Product Manager for a team of engineers, designers, and data scientists delivering on initiatives including at-home care, remote monitoring, data-driven population health, and much more
- Help drive strategy and product roadmap for one of Teladoc Health’s new product lines
- Develop solutions that balance member and client needs, clinical strategy, business goals, and technical considerations across different surfaces (mobile, web, device, human, etc.)
- Build strong and effective relationships with colleagues in other Product Lines, Platform teams, Clinical Strategy, Product Marketing, Commercial, and Product Delivery
- Share responsibility for building, measuring, and reporting against fundamental business drivers like revenue and ROI
- Travel up to 10% of each month (Teladoc Health is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19)
- 8+ years of increasing user-facing Product Management responsibilities or related experience, showing expertise in end-to-end discovery and delivery of complex feature sets. Candidates without this experience will not be considered
- Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings and projects for B2C and B2B2C businesses – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
- Experience working across multiple delivery teams to deliver complex products
- Passion for digital health and helping people with chronic conditions live better lives
- Commitment to deeply understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills -- comfortable using tools like Excel, SQL, Tableau to examine and optimize product performance, and build business cases
- Remote friendly
Impress us even more:
- Prior work with virtual care, digital health, or primary care
- Deep understanding of the health care provider, employer, and health plan markets
- Knowledge of user segmentation and data-driven personalization approaches
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.