Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. As our new Software Engineer in Test, you’ll support Teladoc product design, release and distribution by developing multi-platform test strategies and test case suites that ensure supreme product quality and functionality.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, solution-oriented Software Engineer with a test focus in mobile, RestAPI, UI, and Webservices testing. Here you’ll get an opportunity to drive test automation framework development, the satisfaction of watching your UI automation execute on multiple devices, and the chance to revel in finding that UI rendering issue that saves the day. We want someone whose day won’t feel complete until they’ve found that one, tiny, obscure edge case bug.
In addition to software automation framework development experience, core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include strong teamwork, communication and collaborative skills, drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies, and the ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles.
Come join a company that’s changing the healthcare industry and making a measurable improvement in people’s lives. We’re on the hunt for someone who lives and breathes software testing and quality. If that’s you, let’s talk today!
- Develop test automation frameworks used by dev and test alike to automate test cases
- Coordinate across teams to drive a cohesive test automation strategy
- Develop and automate test case suites for new product features
- Contribute to a multi-platform test strategy for both mobile and web
- Build complex test data sets
- Provide mobile automation suites to augment our users’ health management abilities
- Perform plain-ole manual test case execution as necessary
- Perform exploratory testing on application features, using multiple devices
- Participate in sprint planning and design meetings to help deliver quality at the earliest stages
Our successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience developing test automation frameworks
- Experience building BDD test cases
- A passion for quality assurance
- A passion for helping people with behavioral health challenges
- Experience testing responsive web applications and automating them with tools such as Cypress.io or Python
- Experience automating tests using Python (preferred), Java, Scala or a similar language
- Experience automating tasks with shell scripting languages such as Bash
- Drive and capacity to learn new processes and technologies
- Solid knowledge of SQL and web (micro)services consumption
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles
- A passion for giving and receiving feedback in a team environment
- Superb attention to the details that delight users
- Written and verbal communication skills
Impress us even more:
- Experience testing native mobile applications across devices and iOS / Android platforms
- Experience completing a release cycle for a consumer facing product/company
- Experience automating with Appium or another native mobile automation FX
- Experience with consumer medical devices and apps
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.