Teladoc Health delivers, enables, and empowers virtual care services that span every state in a person's health journey -- from wellness and prevention to acute care to complex healthcare needs. We use proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care.
Teledoc is seeking a Manager of Analytics and Reporting to the Vice President of Analytics and Product. As the Manager of this corporate function, you are passionate about data quality, integrity and ensuring stakeholders have insights to inform business decisions. With eight years of data experience, you will define process and tools from identifying data requirements to routine business and customer reporting as well as strategic indicator development and analyses. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute routine insights and strategic ad hoc analytics. An energetic, analytical, and creative leader, you will be responsible for developing a high performing analytics and reporting team.
- Educate and support enterprise data governance deploying best practices from data identification to methodologies for extracting, cleaning, analyzing and reporting data. Ensuring data security and privacy best practices are routinely reviewed and lead improvement to ensure best practices
- Collaborate with product leaders, organization functions to identify key business performance indicators and analytical solutions that enable leaders to have the actionable insight needed to manage the business
- Lead routine business and customer reporting and insight reviews for the executive team, departments (e.g. operations, commercial sales, marketing, client management, clinical, etc.)
- Support sales and client management in analytics to drive revenue growth
- Develop strategic indicators and analyses to inform strategy development and execution
- Inform enterprise data strategy for business (internal) and consumer product/service data including oversight for execution and data lifecycle
- Collaborate with all departments and leaders to define and build BI solutions to leverage internal and external data sources that provide competitive insight to the business
- Engage closely with product, client management, operations and engineering to ensure product-based client reporting delivers on client needs
- Manage direct reports, including hiring, training, development, and performance assessment
- Master’s degree in Health Informatics, Data and Analytics, Computer Science, or related field is desired.
- Minimum eight years of experience in data and analytics and/or product development; including a experience developing and managing teams responsible for data analytics and reporting
- Deep experience in developing indicators and analyses to guide strategic and operational metrics for the internal business, customers, and products
- Advanced communication, critical thinking, logic, and problem-solving skills including the ability to rationalize complex, multi-faceted problems into smaller, manageable issues
- Understanding of new data platforms and paradigms unlocked by public cloud and big data technology innovations
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.