Teladoc is looking for a Product Designer who is experienced in increasing growth and engagement to design and launch various projects across our member platform. This role collaborates and aligns with product, content, product marketing, user research, data analytics, and engineering partners, and contributes to the standardization of process and best practices.
As a Product Designer, you would participate in helping define, solve, design and deliver on roadmap projects mapped to exceed 2021 defined goals and metrics. You must be passionate about the member experience, designing for and leading accessibility compliance and be fluent in principles of design. You apply UX best practices and work with data and insights to inform design decisions. This role requires strong hands-on design skills.
- Understand the audience to build and support a cohesive user experience across various products
- Produce multiple projects at different phases from inception to completion
- Adopt, implement, influence and contribute to our Global Design System
- Partner with our Design System team on meeting accessibility standards
- Apply, share and evangelize best practices of accessibility compliance
- Deliver against scheduled tasks and projects in the backlog and roadmap for that will solve member problems and business needs
- Create high quality design deliverables
- Present design solutions and the data/testing supporting them
- Continuously monitor the live product and work closely with engineering teammates to ensure a consistent and quality product experience
- Participate in a culture of learning and growing
- Contribute to building a stronger design team by process and best practices optimization
- Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, HCI, or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an interaction, user experience, or a product designer
- Demonstrated understanding and application of accessibility standards
- Experience with internationalization a plus
- Motivated self-starter comfortable working in a tech environment with fast growth and pace of change
- Excellent knowledge of responsive design, native iOS and Android design
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills to articulate concepts, feedback and rationale and promote UX led initiatives
- Kind, assertive, positive, easy to work with, team player with strong work ethics
- Design portfolio to demonstrate above qualifications
- Full scale Product Design from ideation to launch
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.