It’s important to be first, and even more important to be best. At Teladoc Health we’re both. Our success is due in large part to our box-busting product design.
As a Senior Product Designer on the Cardiometabolic Team, your leadership, empathy, and design skills will drive real social impact and empower millions of people with diabetes, hypertension, and weight management challenges to live their healthiest lives. You’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across mobile, web, and device user interfaces.
Ideally, you’re a strategic systems thinker with experience solving complex problems in the wellness or behavioral health space. Your core competencies include collaboration skills, the ability to influence and persuade others, and a strong drive to achieve results.
- Designing excellent product experiences that lead to measurable results
- Leading design projects by collaborating with Research, Content, Product, Product Marketing, Engineering, Clinical, and Data Science teams
- Solving complex design problems through authoring and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Rapid production of multiple concepts and prototypes; you understand when it’s more useful to drive towards execution versus dive into exploration
- Communicating experiences using flows, wireframes, prototypes, production ready assets
- Sharing your designs, strategies, and thinking with team members and leadership both to influence and persuade, and to receive and implement feedback
- Mentoring other team members
- 8 years of product design experience. Experience designing within healthcare is a huge plus
- Full-stack, user-centered design skills, and the ability to leverage them effectively in a highly collaborative, agile environment
- Proven success creating, advocating for, and implementing design strategies that span across multiple surfaces (web, mobile, devices), connect to create a holistic experience, and deliver results
- Comfort with autonomy and a deeply collaborative mindset. You take full ownership of your work and feel responsibility for every detail
- Strong understanding and commitment to accessibility
- Facility with tools including Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract, Jira, Confluence, Mixpanel, Tableau
- Expertise in your craft and the desire to keep learning to stay at the top of your game
- Outstanding portfolio that showcases your rock solid product design foundation and interaction design expertise. Your portfolio demonstrates a proven track record in partnering with stakeholders to deliver exceptional product experiences
- A brief cover letter that explains why you are excellent for this role and that highlights relevant projects in your online or PDF portfolio
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.