Simply stated, Teladoc Health exists to empower people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. This is your chance to help to build and scale Teladoc Health’s product platform during a time of tremendous growth and product expansion.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze, and communicate test results.
- Author and execute test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports. Assess and create awareness around quality risks.
- Work closely with the Infrastructure group to automate features for better regression coverage, assist with triaging of automation results.
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of our Continuous Integration (CI) environment.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools, successfully addressing specific needs.
- Participate in day-to-day QA activities
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is acceptable.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering in a functional or object-oriented language (Java, Scala or Python).
- Experience implementing REST/gRPC APIs and event-driven architecture.
- Solid understanding of IaaS using Terraform/CloudFormation or similar
- Solid grasp of engineering principles, test-driven development, and CI/CD process
- Passion, collaboration, and productivity in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate succinctly, effectively explaining technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
- Adaptability in changing work environments, managing new priorities, new instructions, delays, or unexpected events.
- Bonus points if you have experience with internationalization.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.