Here at Teladoc Health we deliver product innovation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. If you’re a consumer obsessed marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you.
This is an exciting, highly strategic leadership role on the Growth Marketing team. The Associate Director will be at the center of launching and unlocking the revenue growth for our new virtual primary care service, Primary 360. If you are a data-driven, innovative and empathetic marketer who can build a consumer - focused multi-media strategy to drive category awareness, consideration and deep relationships with our members, this is a great role for you.
The ideal candidate is a builder, an innovator and a collaborator who is excited by the potential that comes with white-space and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Visit revenue growth responsibility for our new Primary 360 service
- Develop break-through multi-media strategy to drive awareness, consideration and on-going relationships with our members
- Drive mindset and shift in behavior by re-framing conversation around annual wellness check-ups with consumers who may equate healthcare to sick care
- Partner with product, clinical and operations to drive activation, engagement and retention across the member lifecycle with sticky, value-add experiences
- Develop segmentation, targeting, and personalization to allow us to reach our members where they are with the right message and at the right time to optimize conversions
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights that fuel a continuous growth mindset
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- Build and lead a team (1-2 direct reports)
- 10+ years as empathetic consumer-focused marketer
- Comfortable with white-space and building multi-media strategies from ground-up
- Ability to develop deep relationships and influence cross-functional partners
- Proven track record driving towards growth goals with set targets, timelines and budgets
- Strategic thinker who’s able to breakdown problems, assess opportunity, and develop big ideas and priorities to move them forward
- Growth mindset – obsessed with continuously learning, iterating, and improving
- Deep experience and passion for creating outstanding customer experiences
- Willing to experiment fast and change paths
- Highly analytical and use data to drive decisions, but also comfortable forming hypothesis and taking action with imperfect and incomplete information
- Experience running successful multi-media marketing campaigns
- Ability to define key marketing KPIs and break them down into their underlying drivers to understand and influence performance
- Ability to lead a high performing team
- Comfortable working in a B2B2C environment
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.