Under the general direction of the VP, Solution Analysis & Design the Solutions Architect will serve as a technical and business support role to the field sales team in new sales and expansions. The Solutions Architect will work directly with customer IT departments to coordinate appropriate meetings, review the current state of Teladoc Health product installations, and provide data and insights to help the customer optimize their product base.
This role will help execute in collaboration with accounts team, business and sales strategies and position standards for the company’s portfolio of products and applications with customers. The Solutions Architect will collaborate on developing robust technical presentations and support materials for the company’s targeted customers. The Solutions Architect will articulate the technology vision of the organization, including the company’s telemedicine platform requirements for enterprise-wide telemedicine Solutions that will support the mission and goals of the targeted customer. This ideal candidate will assist the field teams in evaluating viable options for the customer.
- Provide leadership on the use of new Teladoc Health platform and technologies to support the organization’s sales strategies and priorities.
- Provide guidance to customers on optimizing, and growing, their current Teladoc Health product installations.
- Provide meaningful feedback on current healthcare IT trends in the areas of telemedicine, innovation, data integration with regards to ERM’s, business intelligence, mobile computing, patient device interfaces, and competitive technical solutions
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging technologies, regulatory issues, and market factors and assist in the development of the IT sales support strategy and plan.
- Experience with Telehealth workflow, procedures and terminology
- Seasoned IT professional with at least 10 years of progressively responsible management experience in a technical environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, influencing decisions and outcomes, facilitating consensus
- Ability to analyze complex technology problems and develop recommendations and solutions that are understood in business terms
- Working experience with Video Conferencing products such as Cisco, Polycom or Vidyo a plus
- Presents and communicates effectively at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record over several years in IT strategy delivery, and excellent awareness of the strategic goals and ability to define and influence those goals
- Experience and knowledge of best practices related to enterprise interoperability
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: functional requirements, business requirements, use cases, screen and interface designs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Provide sales & implementation support (i.e. proposals and demonstrations)
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Possess an understanding of technological trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
- Demonstrate a high level of critical thinking; make sound and timely decisions under conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Advanced degree in MIS, IT, Software Engineering or related discipline preferred
- 10+ years of related work experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.