As a Financial Analyst, you will have a unique opportunity to be a part of a new function and team within a rapidly growing public company that is at the forefront of medicine.
In this highly valued role, you will be able to leverage your finance, accounting, and operational experience to support our commercial sales & client management teams in various areas including but not limited to financial modeling, reporting, pricing, process workflow, and commissioning. You will also provide sales visibility and guidance to senior leadership across Teladoc Health.
- Operate as an integral member of the Global Commercial organization involved in day-to-day decision making and execution of key processes, including reporting; forecasting; and analysis of the Global Commercial business (sales, client management, product, B2B marketing, etc.)
- Develop and prepare monthly sales & profitability-related KPIs and reports to support business-wide performance reviews
- Build forecasts of bookings and revenue, working closely with functional leaders in Sales Operations and Finance to ensure comprehensiveness
- Own select sales channels within the deal desk, designing and approving complex quotes to prospective customers; execute initiatives to improve overall deal desk efficiencies as the company grows
- Develop and refine pricing packages across multiple sales channels, product bundles, tiers, and markets
- Query and manipulate data from various systems to reconcile discrepancies, identify root causes & trends, and summarize findings for leadership
- Perform various ad hoc analyses on the business across stated strategic priorities and metrics
- Support other special projects as needed (board reporting, investor relations, industry intelligence, and product commercialization)
- Assist with systems and process implementations, helping to assess impact on commercial planning, reporting and analysis capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, economics, accounting, or business administration
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a corporate financial analyst, business analyst, investment banking analyst, or private equity associate
- Highly organized and process-oriented; strong attention to detail
- Self-starter; able to run point on projects and escalate as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate information across multiple business units and build effective business relationships within an organization
- Fluent understanding of P&L dynamics and unit economics
- Ability to demonstrate poise and professionalism in front of senior leaders
- Understand the value of producing clean work product, even for internal purposes
- Strong team player skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse workforce
- Expert in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups); experience in Salesforce required; Tableau, SQL, and Host a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.