We are looking for someone to join the HRIS team at Teladoc as a Senior Workday Analyst. In this role you will collaborate with other members of the team to ensure the smooth running of Workday HCM. Additionally, you will partner with the business to enhance current configuration, identify opportunities for functionality uptake and build and own recurring projects (performance, open enrollment, merit process etc.).
- Serve as domain specialist with sophisticated expertise in Workday with hands-on configuration experience.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our processes by rethinking existing configurations.
- Keep up to date with all Workday functional improvements and enhancements and make recommendations accordingly while ensuring that twice yearly Workday releases go live successfully.
- Consistently seek for and drive process efficiencies that remove administration effort from end users.
- Project manage, drive requirements gathering, process review, design, configure, test, deploy and document Workday process or functional changes.
- Consult as the system expert with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems.
- Manage end-to-end process for one or more recurring programs (Benefits Open Enrollment, Calibration, Annual Compensation Review, etc)
- Act as the escalation point for Workday process or configuration issues raised by end users.
- Train and mentor other members of the team with the goal of delegating support requests
- Provide production support on issues triage, identification, and resolution.
- Perform bulk data uploads (EIBs) and maintain security role assignment.
- Keep self-service user guides up to date and deliver training to internal teams.
- Work with Internal Audit, and Operations teams to ensure SOX compliance. Develop auditing processes to ensure data integrity and system accuracy.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years Workday experience with expertise in two or more of the below domains:
- Workday Advanced Compensation
- Workday Talent & Performance Management
- Workday Benefits Management
- Workday Human Capital Management (Security, Business Process, Reporting)
- Workday Studio / EIB
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and translate business requirements to implementers. Ability to scale down technical information to help end users understand system functionality.
- Willingness and ability to build productive, collaborative relationships' companywide.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing business needs and anticipate ways in which HR Technology or processes can offer improvements or transformation opportunities.
- Workday certification(s) preferred.
- Experience assessing new features, making recommendations, and driving new feature adoption.
- Resilient and open to learning and capability to apply the learning real time. Understands the use of technology tools to drive efficiency and scale.
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Sound judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Curiosity and bias for action
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.