Apply your strategic, organizational, and creative skills to provide engaging, informative, and clinically backed content, designed to help Teladoc providers more effectively manage the health of their patients. Teladoc is seeking a talented Sr. Content Strategist to lead the content development for our clinical experience during a time of exponential growth and dynamic innovation.
In your role as Sr. Content Strategist, you’ll pair editorial mastery with a keen knack for product content strategy, enhancing our team’s effort to deliver impactful content across multiple channels and products. This is a highly collaborative role in which you’ll partner with teams across the company (Product, Design, User Research, Clinical, Engineering, Regulatory, and Data Science) to create a compelling and empowering Teladoc experience that helps our providers help our members manage and improve their health. Your efforts will complement our unique brand strategy as we continue to expand our cutting-edge health solutions. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Content Strategy, Product. This role can be based in Mountain View, New York, Chicago, or be remote.
Stretch your strategic and creative skills as you help manage a broad portfolio of work that includes:
- Creating content to empower Teladoc providers to more efficiently and effectively treat members
- Leading the content effort to support continuity of care
- Managing the acquisition and/or development of longer-form health materials, including labs, medication, referrals, and diagnosis information
- Lead and execute on a clinical content strategy
- Manage vendor relationships (with existing and new vendors)
- Generate informative, engaging, and persuasive content geared toward building the Teladoc brand, product usage, provider engagement, and positive clinical results
- Contribute to and execute the content road map for all current and future products
- Create a wide variety of communications, ranging from short behavior-shaping messages to detailed interactive curriculum
- Manage several large projects, working with external vendors, freelancers, internal stakeholders, and others to drive on-time, on-budget delivery
- Help bring our voice to life across our provider experience and health education efforts through hands-on writing, editing, and messaging
- Plan and write UX copy for mobile and web apps, including interaction flows and notifications
- Effectively manage the revision process to meet deadlines
- Closely manage team of external freelancers to help execute projects
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio
Our successful candidate will have:
- 8 years of work experience in product content
- Effective project management and multitasking skills, with experience managing stakeholders through various stages of content development
- Experience developing UX copy for mobile and web apps and content for email campaigns and SMS
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- Passion for the digital health and medical industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- Comfort working with a cloud-based CMS
- Experience with JIRA
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for helping make a positive impact in people’s lives
- The versatility to generate creative, business, and technical content that may be comprehensive and detailed, or concise and captivating, based on various project needs
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- A bachelor’s degree in Science, Education, English, Communications, or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.