Apply your creative and strategic skills to create engaging and personalized content to improve the lives of people with mental health needs across the globe. Livongo is seeking a talented Content Strategist to support our global content development efforts for member experience during a time of dynamic innovation and exponential growth into international markets.
In your role as Content Strategist for Mental Health International, you’ll pair editorial mastery with a keen knack for product content engagement and experience bringing products to new markets. This is a highly collaborative role in which you’ll partner with teams across the company (Clinical, Product, Design, Engineering, Data Science, and International) and external partners to create a meaningful mental health experience that engages and delights our members globally while delivering measurable clinical results. This role reports directly to the Senior Content Strategist for Mental Health International. This role can be based in Denver, Chicago, Mountain View, or remote.
- Work closely with our dedicated localization vendors to ensure mental health content is localized with on-time, quality translations
- Work with internal teams to maintain a solid feedback loop, establish efficient workflows, and continuously improve processes related to the planning and delivery of localized mental health content
- Partner with clinical counterparts across Teladoc to bring mental health international clinical requirements to life in an engaging and effective member experience
- Manage localization vendors and contractors to localize mental health content to global markets
- Partner with vendors and contractors to contextualize mental health content for various international markets
- Create processes to conceive and develop interactive digital exercises, audio-based content, videos, and more for international markets
- Evangelize content strategy and design best practices for localization
- Maintain our translator glossary and locale-specific style guides
- Execute on the international content roadmap for our suite of mental health products
- Manage several large projects, working with external clinical experts, consumers and and freelancers; internal stakeholders; and others to drive on-time, on-budget delivery
- Help bring our voice to life across our member experience through hands-on writing, editing, and messaging
- Effectively manage the revision process to meet deadlines
- Develop original and repackaged content, from story conception, to assigning, art directing, editing, and writing
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio.
- 5+ years of digital content experience, with at least 2 years working on a consumer-facing product or for a consumer-facing health or lifestyle brand
- Experience in leading or coordinating localization, internationalization, and/or globalization projects, with at least 1-2 years of experience
- Curiosity for language, culture, regional nuance, and the desire to continually build empathy
- Fluency in a non-English language is a plus
- Experience in mental health a plus
- Exceptional project management and multi-tasking skills, with experience managing stakeholders through various stages of content development
- Experience working in company with a global presence
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for the digital health industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Passion for making a positive impact in people’s lives
- The versatility to generate content that may be comprehensive and detailed, or concise and captivating, based on project needs
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.