We are looking for a Full Stack Web developer excited about the complicated technical challenges that come with improving access to care to Teladoc Health’s global membership and provider populations.
As the global telemedicine leader, we facilitate millions of consultations with doctors every year, covering everything from general medical visits to behavioral health and specialty care. In this role, you will be a core contributor on a collegial, cross-functional team whose mission is to ensure our continued ability to scale in providing private, high-quality access to care to those who need it worldwide.
- Develop new user-facing features using React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Familiarity with SQL Server, writing SQL queries, SQL crud operations
- Develop business logic for new features bridging front-end logic and database
- Interface with 3rd party APIs
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, front-end consumption, back-end creation
- Troubleshoot and Debug production issues
- Minimum of 1+ years of related work experience.
- Experience writing web apps using React
- Experience with .Net and C#
- Experience with Git source control tools preferred.
- Familiarity with Typescript preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Azure preferred.
- Experience with webRTC preferred.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Effective communication skills and a willingness to learn are a must.
- Strives to establish positive relationships, both interdepartmentally and cross-functionally.
- Take responsibility to drive tasks/projects to completion with high quality.
- Use TFS/GitHub for source code control.
- Exhibits enthusiasm and well-rounded knowledge of web apps.
- Ability to write unit tests for all back-end modules.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.