The Service Desk Lead will lead, optimize, motivate, and develop a globally distributed team of Help Desk professionals to deliver excellent technical and non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness. This position has frequent contact with customers, direct reports, peers, external customers, and vendors. In addition, have excellent customer service skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our product, our mission, and our success - way beyond checking off tasks. And of course, at Teladoc you will enjoy true teamwork and lots of fun!
- Proven experience leading a distributed team of Help Desk professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment supporting multi-site operations across global time-zones.
- Provide daily oversight, supervision, and prioritization of all Help Desk ticket-based workflow and ongoing project initiatives including resource management.
- Actively participate in Help Desk ticket queues and project-based initiatives.
- As a trusted business partner, resolve escalated customer and vendor issues in a timely manner. Resolve daily issues of a complex scope that impact the team and overall business objectives.
- Develop and deliver, regularly scheduled user training sessions and FAQs in support of standard business applications and technologies.
- Establish and monitor team performance metrics to ensure consistent delivery against published service level agreements. Develop a performance measurements framework and facilitate feedback to team members on issues such as customer service, communication, and technical skills, in order to enhance the quality of support delivered.
- Maintain a high level of employee morale within the team.
- Manage desktop standards ensuring ongoing compliance with security and regulatory obligations.
- Mentor Help Desk resources developing excellent customer service delivery and performance.
- Establish and demonstrate an understanding of evolving customer and business needs. Ensure the same level of understanding across Help Desk teams.
- Create and maintain a program for increased business, customer service, and technical knowledge, including process documentation.
- Monitor and identify client issues or problems which may require changes to procedures, standards, and systems.
- Prepare the support teams for new product/service releases.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business.
- Develop, manage and participate in a 24x7 On-Call support escalation service.
- The candidate must be able to assist Help Desk technicians with hands-on tasks when needed.
- Possess extensive knowledge of PC configuration and Windows operating systems.
- General working understanding of MAC and iOS.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, Word, and Excel.
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 Admin and Exchange centers, Azure, and Teams.
- Fluent with Active Directory and PowerShell.
- Experience with MDM solutions, knowledge of InTune is a plus.
- General knowledge of secure messaging process, Mimecast experience a plus.
- Experience managing Tickets in IT ticketing systems.
- General knowledge of network operating systems and network topologies and protocols required.
- Experience supporting remote access technologies such as Cisco AnyConnect; OKTA and OneLogin are a plus.
- Experience with automated application deployment, asset management systems, KACE, Jamf, and Intune a plus
- Strong troubleshooting, triage, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working in an environment with sensitive information (Personal Health Information)
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Ability to routinely lift up to 60lbs (monitors, PCs, and printers);
- Team Player.
- Work in a 24X7 environment. This position requires someone who can come in early, stay late, and assist on weekends as the business requires.
- Participate in an On-Call rotation which requires after-hours and weekend coverage.
- College degree or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years of prior hands-on Help Desk experience in a professional work environment supporting at least 2000 users in a technical support capacity.
- Experience managing a team that supports remote users is a must
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.