Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The position will support complex business initiatives through collaboration with key stakeholders to deliver projects that create efficiencies and have a positive financial impact on the Clinical Operations(CLOPS) teams. You will be responsible for independently identifying and documenting business processes, suggesting potential solutions, and capturing business and stakeholder requirements for process improvement projects and key CLOPS initiatives. Working with various levels of management and other members of the Clinical Operations teams, this individual will conduct business analysis and design for assigned projects.
- Analyze, define, and document business requirements on assigned projects
- Confirm/refine project scope through project discovery activities
- Understand project success measures and align to requirements
- Facilitate planning sessions to draft diagrams in real time representing project context, use cases, process flows and potential solution designs
- Identify gaps in business functions and business process. Review gaps with business partners to determine solution alternatives
- Interview business contacts to gather detail for product enhancements in conjunction with the Product Operations team
- Serve as a systems SME to partner with project stakeholders to determine appropriate solutions
- Lead requirements/workflow review meetings with Product and Technology partners
- Develop user acceptance test plans to ensure fulfillment of requirements
- Lead/participate in user acceptance testing
- Provide expertise and drive strategy to further develop team processes and practices
- Solid facilitation skills leading discovery sessions with business stakeholders
- Experienced and comfortable documenting requirements and workflows in real time using Visio or similar workflow/collaboration tools
- Successful use of analysis techniques and tools to facilitate collaboration and consensus
- Ability to present ideas
- Excellent communication (oral and written), attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Committed to deadlines with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining a dedication to quality
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Team player and self-motivated individual contributor
- Creative with a willingness to learn
- Member and provider focused
- Comfortable learning new tools to achieve analysis and requirements management
- Experience with process improvement methodologies is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree is a plus
- At least 6 years business or systems analysis experience
- IIBA Certification preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.