With a global pandemic and its aftermath, mental health has become more critical than ever before. Our Mental Health team at Teladoc is in the forefront of delivering clinically validated solutions and care to people with different types of mental health needs. If you are ready to revolutionize one of the most critical part of healthcare and deliver better mental health to individuals via technology, this is the right role for you.
We’re looking for an execution-focused and analytical product manager. In this role, you will drive key mental health initiatives from ideation to launch. This is a high visibility role within a fast-growing team.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side. This is a highly-collaborative, extremely fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll find your excitement building as you’re both challenged and gratified by progress, every day.
- Ideate, discover, and validate product opportunities within the areas of responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to lead initiatives and deliver results
- Use customer feedbacks, market trends, business initiatives, and data analysis to inform product
- Drive product testing; conduct hands-on troubleshooting and ensure timely resolution of issue
- Lay out product requirements and work closely with Engineering, Design, Commercial, and Clinical Teams to incorporate their inputs
- Track and deliver KPIs
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Have successfully delivered products for B2B2C or B2C companies
- Highly analytical and business-minded who could apply data to understand user and business needs
- Comfortable using market research, competitive analysis, data, customer voice, and commercial inputs to drive product requirement and prioritization decisions
- Deliver crisp product requirements and PRDs
- Strong execution capability that can lead projects to success
- Self-starter, can-do attitude, ability to multitask and prioritize on complex projects
- Highly collaborative and has demonstrated working effectively with Engineers, Designers, and other counterparts in the past
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills
- BA or BS required
- Experience working in mental health, telehealth, digital health, or healthcare
- Background in consulting, ideally healthcare consulting
- Have experience working in high growth and fast paced environments
- An understanding of how to develop and launch products in higher-risk, regulated environments
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.