With a global pandemic, its aftermath, and psychological distress on individuals of all ages and backgrounds, the mental health has become more critical than ever before. Our Mental Health team at Teladoc is in the forefront of delivering clinically validated solutions and care via technology to people with different types of mental health needs. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to revolutionize how mental health will be delivered to mass by using innovation and technology. You will be part of a fast-growing company with significant scale.
We’re looking for a strategic, result-oriented, and analytical product leader with background in healthcare and/or mental health. You will help drive Teladoc’s mental health strategy and prioritize product opportunities that will deliver commercial as well as clinical outcomes for members and clients. In this role, you will build and lead a team of product managers, while can comfortably roll up sleeves and execute towards goals. This is a high visibility role across the company.
Are you ready to be a part of this journey? Ready to improve lives? If yes, reach out to talk to us and apply for this role.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side. This is a highly-collaborative, extremely fast-paced, innovative environment where you’ll find your excitement building as you’re both challenged and gratified by progress, every day.
- Develop product strategy for Mental Health products and services with strong ability to prioritize based on data and analysis
- Craft and maintain product roadmap for Mental Health
- Lead cross-functional teams and establish relationships across various functions
- Leverage market research, customer voice, competitive analysis, and data to identify, validate, and prioritize what to build in order to achieve the business objectives
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- Identify existing gaps for product planning and decision making; partner with other teams including Product Marketing, Clinical, User Research, Data Analytics, and Commercial, Clinical Operations, and Engineering teams to spearhead the right research and analysis to guide product decisions
- Keep stakeholders informed by sharing progress on existing product initiatives as well as future roadmap plans
- Drive alignment and effective problem resolution across the organization
- Hire, coach, and manage product managers for Mental Health team
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write product specs and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Identify gaps in our current product planning or development processes and champion change
- Have experiment, iterate, and improve mentality
- 7+ years of experience in product management with 3+ years of experience managing PMs
- Background in mental health, digital health, teletherapy, or healthcare
- Have successfully delivered products at scale
- Strong executor who can unblock teams and collaborate cross-functionally to drive results
- Strategic thinker and business-minded who can effectively incorporate a combination of market research, customer voice, data, clients’ inputs, and internal stakeholders’ asks into decision making process
- Demonstrated focus on KPIs and delivering results/impacts in the previous product roles
- Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Team player who can drive towards win-win situations and effectively collaborate with Engineers, Designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Strong documentation, presentation, and communication skills
- BA or BS required, MBA, Master of Public Health or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Have experience working in high growth and fast paced environments
- An understanding of how to develop and launch products in higher-risk, regulated environments
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.