As a member of the Sales Innovations Team within Commercial Operations, the Business Analyst will be focusing on supporting continuous improvement in data analytics and reporting. They will be working cross functionally to ensure that Commercial teams are firing on all cylinders by refining and supporting commercial processes, contributing to the development of commercial initiatives, and optimizing productivity.
- Evaluates business processes, identifies needs, and develops strategies to maximize opportunities.
- Will work with business, IT and cross functional teams to test systems, build processes and create documentation.
- Interact with developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject experts
- Tracks and analyzes target metrics and KPI’s
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of management & executive level reporting.
- Serves as a liaison between teams and upper management.
- Assists with refinement and planning for CRM related projects and system enhancements.
- Provides testing and validation support for new system functionality developed in support of Sales effectiveness.
- Trains staff on new technology and software.
- Has extensive understanding of business processes and products to drive efficiency and growth .
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to assist with overall business needs .
- Proven ability to problem solve, anticipate issues/concerns, troubleshoot problems, and proactively institute creative solutions.
- Other special projects as needed
- Must exhibit superior quantitative and communication capabilities and be able to think creatively and tactically as well as work well in a team environment.
- Intense work ethic, comfortable multi-tasking in extremely fast paced environment.
- Passionate about emerging healthcare technologies with strong desire for immediate impact.
- Organized and methodical, with a structured, data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Must demonstrate true expertise in relevant business tools & systems administration (Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, etc.), including strong analytical, reporting, and dashboard creation skills.
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Operations and/or business analyst roles.
- Proven track record of high performance in highly demanding settings, ideally with exposure to public company environment.
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in healthcare and/or technology industries preferred but not required.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.