Under the general direction of the Billing Manager or their designate, the Billing Analyst is responsible for performing accounting and financial work involving billing preparation, research, analysis, recording, reconciliation and reporting for the organization. The Analyst will also support audit requests relative to revenue including audit sampling for various types of transactions. Lastly, the Analyst will aid in systems testing and implementation from an invoicing perspective.
- Prepare customer invoices in accordance with contractual terms
- Coordinate with Sales, Contracting, Fleet Ops, and Logistics staff members as needed
- Assists in preparing reports for ledgers and reconcile statements and ensure data integrity
- Assists in performing account research, analyze variances and prepare appropriate reports
- Assist in monthly close preparation
- Assist with audit support and revenue sampling for all revenue transactions
- Ability to read and interpret sales contracts and related legal documents
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- 2 years accounting experience in an automated environment
- Complex Billing experience preferred, or equivalent experience reading and interpreting sales contracts in a finance/accounting role
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e., Safesforce) a plus
- Experience with ERP systems
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.