BetterHelp is looking for a smart, ambitious and analytical Growth Marketing Manager to be responsible for our paid advertising campaigns with the goal of growing our Provider Network. This role is all about growth and optimization achieved by leveraging data to make actionable decisions. This individual will also take part in setting the overall marketing strategy by providing feedback and actively sharing data, results and ideas.
- Own, plan, deploy, develop, maintain, monitor, expand, analyze and optimize paid media campaigns with multi-million dollar spend
- Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
- Explore and test new marketing channels, platforms and networks
- Continually strive for higher volume and margins with ongoing optimization
- Slice and dice an enormous amount of complex data into meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
- Maintain steady high performance by frequently monitoring campaign results and promptly respond with appropriate adjustments
- Collaborate actively with marketing, product, provider network, designers and engineers to drive growth and optimization
- Analyze various algorithms, techniques, and statistical models for predictions in a dynamic data environment
- Optimize the landing page and funnel experiences to improve traction and conversion
- Enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride in building a world-class product that makes a difference in people's lives
- BSc/MA in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Math, Economics, or Engineering
- Ability to analyze an enormous amount of complex data, and deliver meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions
- Basic knowledge of statistics (P-value, significance, correlation vs causation)
- Ability to proactively seek, identify and evaluate new innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement
- Great grasp of numbers with love for data and analytics
- Tech savvy
- Excellent communication (oral and written), attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
Bonus (great to have but not required):
- SQL experience
- Coding experience
- Managing Paid Media Campaigns (Facebook, SEM, etc)
- Experience with high-volume provider recruitment for marketplaces
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.