We're seeking an entry-level software engineer to help us build, maintain, grow, and secure our healthcare platform, furthering our reputation as a technical pioneer, during this time of exponential growth.
You’ll fit right in if:
- You want to change people’s lives and help others
- You are self-directed but play well with others
- You’re honest and ethical
- You continually strive to learn new things
- Creating beautiful new user experiences in React/Vue
- Analyzing and fixing production issues
- Consuming and collaborating on easy-to-use internal and partner-facing RESTful and GRPC endpoints
- Working with QA to enhance product quality through automation
- Working on both greenfield development as well as new feature enhancements
- Participating in code quality practices such as peer reviews and documentation
- Exceptional problem-solving skills that will be required to debug and provide solutions from HTML and CSS all the way down the stack to infrastructure level (ex: creating mechanisms for clearing and repopulating certain production server caches) if needed.
- An understanding of REST and/or other protocol-based communication such as gRPC
- Exposure to data structures, design patterns and architecture principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of MySQL or another RDBMS including querying and more
- Hands-on experience with browser debugging tools
- Enthusiastic about code optimization, automated testing, and writing unit tests
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
$60,000-$80,0000 is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.